miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2011

HIT: Lemonade "The Place Where You Belong" (True Panther, 2011)




Se nos había pasado postear esta super versión del tema de SHAI que se han sacado los Lemonade. Callan, el cantante de la banda nos cuenta esto:

“I always loved Shai because unlike the Boyz or some of the other groups it felt like they weren’t just wailing in agony but also reaching higher, like they were transcending through their broken hearts. They were cool and blue and sang with amazing clarity. My Dad brought a lot of promo tapes home and I heard this one on the Beverly Hills Cop 3 soundtrack. It was the worst Beverly Hills Cop movie and the last time I remember hearing Shai for a long time. My only hope is that they hear this cover and they feel good when they do.”

#SUDANDOBAJOELAGUA

No hay comentarios: